Bernadette Divilly Galway Dance Artist in Residence is looking for professional dance artists who have an interest in engaging with culturally diverse and active senior populations through arts participation.
Programmes developed throughout Bernadette’s Residency will be shared with participating artists with view to continuation of practice.
This Galway Dance Artist in Residence will have its final composition with an exhibit at the Winter Solstice to launch a publication and will include a dance installation performed by the participating artists.
€500.00 artists fee
€50.00 expenses for travel (receipts required and subject to mileage)
– Professional dancers living in Ireland
– Varying age groups and diversity of cultural influences
– Dance artists who would like to strengthen their arts participation practice
– Artists should be registered as self-employed
Timeline (subject to minor change)
Dance Dates Online Orientation for Professional Dancers (1/2 day)
4th – 26th Nov
– Individual Daily Dance Date Practice – every day Mon-Fri for 9 mins
– Once a week, 30min Dance Date with all professional dancers (online) 20th – 21st Dec
– Each artist will create their own short dance score, which will be presented at the Publication Launch
How to apply
Statement of Interest (250 words or video/audio)
Short Bio (250 words or video/audio)
CV or links to previous work (optional)
Please email these to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: BeDance Application
Deadline for applications Friday 22nd of October
Applicants will be notified by Wednesday 27th October
Image Credit: Anita Murphy